Cornerstone 2 brings with it significant improvements and new features, notably:
- Improved merge functionality between branches with four different types of merges (branch sync, branch reintegration, cherry pick changes, advanced mode)
- Improvements to visual and text diff viewers
- Log viewer improvements
- Tagging and branching additional functions added
- 64-bit support added
- SASL support added (svn://)
- Performance improvements
- Connection to Codesion Cloud Services
There’s a whole swagger of new features and enhancements – check out the release notes for a full run down.
Screenshot: With support for a whole range of merging strategies, the Working Copy Checklist and the Change Preview, merging has never been so easy.
Screenshot: Starting with Codesion, Cornerstone makes connecting to hosted repositories super-easy.